Monday, March 23, 2009

What's Skills do we Need

As PR students it is very important that we are well rounded. When I say well rounded I mean in terms of being proficient in all areas of media. I know that there are several areas that I can use to make myself marketable including graphic design. I do believe that graphic design is one of the most important components to making yourself marketable in today’s communication field. After a few internship interviews last week I realized that a common link was, all of the interviewers wanted to know what my experience in graphic design consisted of. Each interviewer was interested in what design software I was proficient in as well as what specific publications I had made using those publications. What aspects do you think are the most important for PR students to be proficient in?

1 comment:

  1. I believe the basics are most important. The basics I'm referring to are our ability to speak and write. Good grammar, when speaking and writing can take you far.

    ReplyDelete