Monday, February 23, 2009

What's Next?

As the reality of the economic crisis this country is in hits me, I have been left wondering what next? As a soon to be college graduate I have been wondering what will happen when I enter the real world. As a PR Practitioner will there be jobs available for me when I enter the work force or has our industry taken a hit like many other industries throughout the country. I plan to continue my education after graduating but what about my peers who have to enter the work force? Will they be able to find gainful employment that will support a new graduate? What are your plans after graduation and do you have similar feelings as mine? Please chime in I am interested to see how others feel.

-Nicole Jackson

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't like to think about it... so I'm not going to right now other than to say that I have been doing quite a lot of thinking on the subject because I am a soon to be graduate, but as of now, I feel positive and I am attempting to remain optimistic about my future. But my optimism may have something to do with the fact that I have quite a few other areas of interest that provide with futher career opportunities and because I have concluded that I can always just go to grad school and wait it out.

    --Porsche

    ReplyDelete